Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Funny Little Man

I would say that Alarik is cracking us up lately, but he's always cracking us up!
Tough to reach those fwuit 'nacks around two floaties!
Here are some of his good ones lately:
I help him brush his teeth after he's done it and when it's time to do the front ones I always tell him to go "grr" like a lion.  The other night he says, "Lions don't go grr.  And they don't brush theirs teeth!"

He wanted a temporary tattoo put on his arm the other morning and as I placed the wet washcloth over it to transfer it he looked at me skeptically and asked "Are you sure this is gonna work, Mom?"

I had boosted him onto the counter because he wanted to help me put away dishes.  After he was done I put him back down and before running out of the kitchen he turned around with a serious look on his face and said to me, "Can you say 'thanks for my help?"  Ba, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Whenever he is trying to get me to let him do something he always asks, "Is that a great idea?" and, conversely, when I am trying to get him to do something, he's quick to say "That's not a great idea."

"fwuit 'nacks" are his snack of choice and, as he told Grandma Linda one day "where I get all my energy"

He says "best I never had" instead of ever had.  Some of his other cute mispronunciations are: base-int for basement and skeen porch for screen porch and cuvoard for cupboard

No comments:

Post a Comment