Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Eyes in the Back of Mom's Head

Through the use of reflections in windows, my knowledge of my son and his tendencies, and just in general being smarter than an 8 year-old, I've got Scott pretty much believing the old tall tale about mom's having eyes in the back of their heads.  So tonight before I tucked him in bed I made him get back up to put clean underwear on because I noticed he was wearing the same pair he'd worn to bed the night before (ah, the laxity of the summer time wardrobe).  He got up to change and said "no looking" so I turned around to give him some privacy.  He didn't move and asked, "And what about the eyes in the back of your head?"  Well, what could I do?  I had to put my hands over where I thought it would make sense that the eyes would be!  As he proceeded to change underwear, I heard Scott mutter, "So that's where they are!"  Bahahaha!

1 comment: