Thursday, April 21, 2016

I'm not Sewing

I shared the view from my sewing machine one time.  Tonight the view from the table was just as good, though I was clearly not sewing.

Jesse has been on a quest to find the perfect biscuit recipe.  He landed on "Biscuits Supreme" in the good ol' red and white checked Better Homes and Gardens cookbook and tweaked it a little to his own version of perfection, of course.  Tonight he was grilling pork chops, roasting Brussels sprouts and teaching Bekah the fine art of homemade biscuits.  And as you can see, I was kicking back enjoying a cold brew.  A fine evening indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Good deal except I can't believe I ended up with a sister with such bad taste in beer;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! I almost left the can out of the pic but I kept it in just because I KNEW you would comment on it.
    PBR me ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete