Saturday, May 14, 2016

Fruit Salad, Ice Cream Sculpting and Hockey Hair

Sometimes the many scents of womens' bath products is overwhelming.  You've got your pomegranate shampoo, fresh lime conditioner, coconut body scrub and passion fruit shave gel.  Scott asked me to buy him some "guy" body wash and I asked him what kind he wanted.  He replied, "I don't care as long as I don't have to walk around smelling like a fruit salad any more."

I took the kids to dinner at Park Rec and we were enjoying our dessert afterwards.  Bekah was teasing Scott about his Alfalfa-style cowlick on the top of his head.  He was soon laughing that the curlicue on top of his ice cream cone when he licked it made it look like him.  Pretty soon he had poked two eyes and licked a smiley mouth to go with it.  A perfect likeness:
 
 
Jesse cuts our boys' hair and he just buzzes them with the clippers.  Scott hates it.  He likes his hair long but it usually doesn't last long before Jesse is on it.  Scott was lamenting the other day that he wished Bigfork had hockey.  Surprised, I asked him if he thought he'd like to play hockey more than basketball.  He said "I don't know but maybe if we had hockey and I played, Dad would let my hair get longer."

No comments:

Post a Comment