Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Catching Up - while I was gone

My work trip had me out of town from Saturday night to Thursday night.  I went to the International Institute of Municipal Clerk's annual conference in Omaha, Nebraska.

The Tuesday night dinner theme was 70s since this was the IIMC's 70th annual conference.  Here's me and our State association's past president looking groovy.

The educational sessions/speakers were not as good as I would have hoped for an international-level conference, but, as always, the networking was great!  Here's a few of the Minnesota contingent on a break between sessions.

I missed Alarik's birthday on Wednesday but Jesse sent me this picture from daycare drop off that morning:

I DID manage to make it home in time for Bekah's science fair on Thursday evening.  She was surprised and happy.  Her project was on how a violin makes sound.

All the kids were happy to see me and I was so glad to be home with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment