Saturday, October 15, 2016

Number 40

The Puppies' jerseys finally came, with just three games left in the season.  Scott is pretty happy about having his.

They got a big win in Northome-Kelliher last night.


I didn't realize how much fun it would be to watch your own kid play sports.
That said, I am ready for football and volleyball season to be over. I'm ready to be done having to do pretty much all the parenting work by myself since Jesse is busy coaching. I'm ready to be done running back and forth to practice and to pick Bekah up late from away games (the last one was midnight!) and then battle the next morning to get up and moving for the school day. I'm ready to be done struggling to fit in homework and piano/violin/oboe practice between practices and games.  Bring on the slow winter, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment