Friday, December 9, 2016

Bless the Mess

I cleaned while I was home with sick Bekah on Wednesday.  And my house looked so nice.

And then this happened:
 

It's amazing how fast they can undo a clean and tidy room. The sleeping bags had just been used to go careening down our steep, carpeted steps. The "sword" Scott is brandishing is actually a Santa icicle decoration (Nothing is safe from boys. Nothing). Those who see only pictures of our family probably think our boys never wear shirts. Jesse was looking at a photo album a few days ago and commented that they are shirtless in about 90% of the photos. I later found his shirt on my closet floor. Why he went in there to take it off I'll never know. This evening was rather chaotic and I think the pre-Christmas crazies are closing in around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment